Thursday, May 19, 2011

Evidence the recession is upon us

I just received precise evidence that the economy is proverbially "up the creek without paddle".
My friend and fellow "Sooner"  Lyn Fisher sent me the following symptomatic indicators.

I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
Wives are having sex with their husbands, because they can no longer afford batteries.
CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
Exon-Mobil has laid off 25 Congressmen.
A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced.
I met a Mormon polygamist with only one wife.
If the bank returns a check marked "insufficient funds"  do they mean you or them.
McDonald's is now selling the 1/4 ouncer.
Angelina Jolie just adopted an American child.
Parents in Beverly Hills are firing nannies and learning their children's names.
My cousin just had an exorcism,  when she couldn't pay, they re-possessed her.
The Border patrol just caught a truckload of Americans sneaking into Mexico.
A picture is now only worth 200 words.

We rest our case.

No comments:

Post a Comment