Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Medal of Onery

Often when writing blogs or doing twitter, one wonders if anyone is really cares.   Is it just family and friends that out of love encourage you to continue. Are they really humorous to others and worthy of a read?
 
Today, however, I am honored to announce that one of my twitter quotes has been mentioned and forwarded by one of the world's greatest publishers. Okay, Okay, lots of people name drop, well here I go!
 
Below is the quote, and proof of its usage by Hugh Hefner, Owner Playboy magazine.  Wow what a belated birthday present.
 
I feel like I was just awarded the "Medal of Onery".
 
 
Hugh Hefner
RT : Everyday on the news another "secret" child is announced. With this standard of ethics and morality, Hugh Hefner may...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment